The Information We Collect From You
You can use most parts of our website www.worldgolfexpo.com without providing us with your personal data. However, to get access to certain parts of the site or to subscribe to certain services, you will be asked to give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, contact us with questions, comments or queries, and report a problem with our site.
The information you give us will normally include your name, nationality, phone number and email address and mailing address.
When you visit our site, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, this may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including products you viewed or searched for, technical information about how our site performed and length of visits to certain pages or parts of the site.
- Cookie data and other technologies to collect information on our site for a variety of purposes, such as to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to provide a more personalised experience when you browse the Internet. If you turn cookies off (or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie), you may not have access to some features on our site and some of our services, such as purchasing a cruise or being automatically recognised as a loyalty member.
- When corresponding with you via e-mail, we may use a variety of technologies to let us know, among other things, whether you have received and opened our e-mail.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We use the information listed above for the following purposes:
- to respond to your questions, comments and queries;
- to improve the content of our site;
- for market research;
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We will not sell or share such personal data for use by any third parties under any circumstances.
Questions and Comments
Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting our website. The Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein apply to the entire group of websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Asia Pacific Golf Group (2014) Pte Ltd.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, delete or otherwise alter portions of these terms at any time. Any such change, modification, deletion or alteration shall be effective immediately upon posting the same on a Company Website. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of any Company Website following the posting of such changes means you accept those changes.